Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Batman Arkham City Released Today!

So.. Batman Arkham City came out today for the XBOX 360 and PS3!!
SWEEEET!! I loved Batman Arkham Asylum. That was one of the best games I’ve ever played and made me a much bigger Batman fan :D

Unfortunately for me, I don’t have a 360 or PS3 so I have to wait for the release on WINDOWS, which doesn’t come out till November 8 (EID!!). I was thinking of pre-ordering the game a couple months ago but the PC version didn’t get Robin as exclusive pre-order package at Best Buy. But then… -__- to my surprise when I checked back a couple of days ago.. there he was.. ROBIN! Available for the PC version when you pre-order from Best Buy. The problem here was.. IT WAS SOLD OUT DAMMIT!! Then When I messaged them on Facebook and they responded and they were restocked! I was gonna buy last night but I didn't have a credit card and my debit wasn't being accepted. I checked today.. and BAM! Robin is no longer available for pre-order :(

Oh well... I guess I'll just have to DLC it. Also Nightwing is apparently going to be DLC for the PC version as well. So sweet on them for letting PC gamers get the little extra goodies as well has the console versions (cause usually PC gets shit).

No comments:

Post a Comment